Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Two

More work on the annual report. Although the annual report will not actually have any financials in it. I would say that it was more of a newsletter, albeit a very long one, but it is demonstrating the changes that have been made and the goals they are working toward.

I have to admit that when I was anticipating the internship, I had a little trepidation as I had not used InDesign in a long time. But I have to say that it was old hat. It all came back to me. I was relieved.

I have to thank the following people who played a very important part of my interning at 3100 Main:

Jana Ortega
Celeste Wheatley
Pat Porcynaluk
Carolyn Moseley
Carolyn Tan
David Little

These people know what they have contributed to this endeavor and for all the help and support I am forever grateful.

Tomorrow is the next lecture in the rice design alliance lecture series. I found that I am learning so much by just sitting and listening to what they have to say. The most important thing I have learned from this series is you can NEVER stop seeking knowledge. I am reading as many design books as possible, I have subscribed to Print, How, and ID, and I am trying to surround myself with inspiring people, music, art, movies, and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment