Sunday, July 31, 2011

i need to organize more often...

Yesterday my sister came over and DEEP cleaned my kitchen, i mean deep! She removed everything from EVERY surface and cleaned it with clorax spray, then cleaned out my fridge, reorganized my cabinets... i have to say i don't think the kitchen has EVER been cleaner. EVER! I think she needs to open her own cleaning service, she really is amazing. 

My nephew helped me sort beads and get my craft area 85% complete. 

I found an ipod in a gift bag from 4 Christmas' ago. WOW. 

I feel such a great sense of accomplishment here lately. I have been purging my life of unused, redundant, and unnecessary things. I gave my sister an office chair we do not use and 2 bags of other items (dishes, pots, pans, etc...) so i feel good about getting them out of my house and great about helping her out. 

If anyone requires need of a cleaning service please let me know and I will connect you to my sister.  

No comments:

Post a Comment