Monday, June 14, 2010

burned and bloody fingers

Yes, you read that right! I have taken my crafting skills to the marketplace and opened and etsy store. I am creating fabulous headbands and fantastic craft items. Right now I have over 40 headbands and about 5 pin cushions. I have posted half of the headbands in my etsy store.

I have burned my fingers numerous times and stabbed myself with the needle so many times getting a tattoo would not phase me at all (which reminds me... GET A THIMBLE!).

I  am having so much fun sewing and gluing that I have neglected my farm in farmville (gasp!)  I love looking through etsy and seeing so many great handmade items. Check out my friend Sharon Hendry's etsy store. She makes mini quilts that are so very cute. She is a true artist!

If you have any requests or questions about anything in my etsy store, please feel free to ask. If there is something in particular you need/want and do not see it, ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment